Ham and Cheese Tarts Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup French onion dip
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, onion dip, milk, mustard and orange peel until blended. Stir in the ham.
- 2. Split each biscuit into thirds; press into lightly greased miniature muffin cups. Spoon a scant tablespoonful of ham mixture into each cup; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 375° for 12-17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
3 each: 178 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 523mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Ham and Cheese Tarts
"These came out great and were very easy. I had them on New Years and my guests seemed to really enjoy them. I made the filling in advance, which made them very quick to put together once the party started. I will be making them again at the next party. There was a nice combination of flavors and they were something a little different than what I usually serve."