These savory tarts have been a family favorite for years. Make the ham mixture in advance to save time when guests arrive. —Delores Romyn, Stratton, Ontario
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup French onion dip
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, onion dip, milk, mustard and orange peel until blended. Stir in the ham.
- Split each biscuit into thirds; press into lightly greased miniature muffin cups. Spoon a scant tablespoonful of ham mixture into each cup; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 375° for 12-17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Ham and Cheese Tarts in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p31
Reviews for Ham and Cheese Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review