- butter-flavored spray. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon bread crumbs.
- Spread some egg mixture over bottom third of dough to within 3/4 in.
- of bottom and sides. Fold in sides. Roll up dough, starting at end
- with egg mixture.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Coat with cooking
- spray; spritz with butter-flavored spray. Bake at 375° for 15-18
- minutes or until golden brown and filling is heated through (filling
- may expand and come out of dough during baking). Sprinkle each with
- parsley and remaining Parmesan cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 218 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 576 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.