Ham and Cheese Spread Recipe
For a quick and easy spread as an appetizer at your next party, try this recipe. Sever with a side of crackers and breads.—Lorna Graham, Carberry, Manitoba
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 pound boiled or leftover baked ham, cut in small pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1. In a food processor, combine all ingredients except 2 tablespoons parsley; cover and pulse until ham is minced. Do not over process. Roll into a ball; wrap in plastic wrap and chill until firm.
- 2. Roll cheese ball in remaining parsley. Serve with crackers. Yield: 24 appetizer servings.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 63 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 176 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC