For a quick and easy spread as an appetizer at your next party, try this recipe. Sever with a side of crackers and breads.—Lorna Graham, Carberry, Manitoba
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 pound boiled or leftover baked ham, cut in small pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except 2 tablespoons parsley; cover and pulse until ham is minced. Do not over process. Roll into a ball; wrap in plastic wrap and chill until firm.
- Roll cheese ball in remaining parsley. Serve with crackers. Yield: 24 appetizer servings.
Originally published as Ham and Cheese Spread in Country Woman January/February 1990, p35
Reviews for Ham and Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review