Ham and Cheese Roll-ups
There are only three ingredients in this tasty recipe—and one is a surprise. It's the ranch dressing that makes it so delicious.—Sara Hooks, Springfield, California
20 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) soft cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 package (12 ounces) sliced fully cooked deli ham
- Combine cream cheese and dressing mix; spread on each slice of ham.
- Roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap; chill several hours or
- overnight. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Yield: about 5 dozen.