Ham and Cheese Puffs Recipe
"These tasty little bites go over great with kids," writes Mrs. Marvin Buffington of Burlington, Iowa. "They're also delicious with soups or as party appetizers."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside. Divide crescent dough into 24 portions. Press into greased miniature muffin cups.
- 2. Spoon 1 tablespoon ham mixture into each cup. Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 110 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 263 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC