"These tasty little bites go over great with kids," writes Mrs. Marvin Buffington of Burlington, Iowa. "They're also delicious with soups or as party appetizers."
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside. Divide crescent dough into 24 portions. Press into greased miniature muffin cups.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon ham mixture into each cup. Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Ham and Cheese Puffs in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p41
Reviews for Ham and Cheese Puffs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review