- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper. Pour into an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 7-9 minutes or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with ham and 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Loosen edges of omelet from baking dish with a knife. Using two small spatulas, carefully roll up tightly, jelly-roll style, leaving it in the dish. Sprinkle bacon and remaining cheese over omelet roll. Bake for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll
Sort By :
Loved the flavor, but couldn't get it to roll up...even though I thought I used plenty of cooking spray. Maybe I had too much ham.
This was very easy to make, even for a crowd. It needed a little more cooking time until the eggs set. Rolled very easily, overstuffed the last one so it only folded over, but the other ones came out great. Would definitely make again, maybe with different fillings.
we didn't like the dry texture of the eggs, to much flour maybe, may try it again with less flour.
I've made this many times. It's especially pretty for morning guests and it's yummy!! Never had any problems with it.
Didnt enjoy it.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast for Two >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes for Two >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >