Ham and Cheese Loaf
This golden loaf relies on the convenience of refrigerated dough that's stuffed with ham and cheese. I created the recipe by experimenting with a few simple ingredients my family loves. It makes a delicious hot sandwich in no time. —Glorida Lindell, Welcome, Minnesota
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 10 slices deli ham
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Unroll dough onto a greased baking sheet; top with the ham, onions
- and cheeses. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style, starting with a long
- side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under. Brush with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand
- for 5 minutes; cut into 1-in. slices.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 slices equals 406 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 1,151 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.