- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 10 slices deli ham
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Unroll dough onto a greased baking sheet; top with the ham, onions and cheeses. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under. Brush with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes; cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Ham and Cheese Loaf
Sort By :
"Very good and cheesy!"
"loved how effortless this was! followed the recipe first time, and the time i just used what i had in my fridge ( shredded chicken and cheddar ) & its always delicious!!!"
"My kids loved this in their lunchboxes for school. I substituted turkey for ham for one batch for my picky child with great results."
"I loved this just the way it is.. and wish i had bought another tube of pizza crust to make a second one. Yes, you can definitely improvise the ingredients, but it was perfect as is also."
"Overall, this was good, but I am giving this recipe 4 stars instead of 5 because the ingredient measurements seemed off to me. I bought the exact size crust given in the recipe, but only used 6 slices of deli ham and the cheese was overboard to me (and I love cheese). I didn't even use the 1 cup each measurements - maybe about 3/4 cup each and I left out the provolone slices because I didn't have any. Even with the less amount of cheese, it still was way too much for this size loaf. I will definitely make this recipe again, but will maybe only use 1/2 cup each of the cheese. This is, howver, a great recipe you can really make your own - change it up with different fillings that you have on hand.... very versatile!"