Ham and Cheese Frittata Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red or green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute mushrooms, pepper and onions until tender. In a bowl, beat eggs until foamy; stir in ham. Pour over the vegetables. Let eggs set on the bottom, then lift the edges to allow any uncooked egg to flow underneath. Cover and cook until the eggs are set, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and cut into wedges to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
1 piece: 300 calories, 23g fat (12g saturated fat), 373mg cholesterol, 548mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Ham and Cheese Frittata
"whats the water for? no mention of the water in the instructions"