- garlic. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, butter, seasoned salt, garlic
- powder and onion powder to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir
- until a smooth ball forms.
- Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a
- time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until
- mixture is smooth and shiny. Stir in the cheese, parsley and chives.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at
- 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire
- racks. Immediately split puffs open; remove tops and set aside.
- Discard soft dough from inside. Cool puffs.
- Just before serving, fill cream puffs with ham mixture. Sprinkle with
- additional parsley and chives. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 116 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 166 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.