Ham and Cheese Biscuits Recipe
These specially stuffed biscuits are a must throughout the year. I get asked to make them for school parties, bridal luncheons and holiday get-togethers.
- 2 packages heat and serve pull-apart rolls (24 rolls)
- 1-1/2 pounds shaved fully cooked ham
- 6 slices (6 to 8 ounces) Swiss cheese, quartered
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1. Separate rolls. Divide ham and cheese into 24 portions and place in the center of each roll. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the butter, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over rolls. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
2 each: 364 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 881mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein .
Reviews for Ham and Cheese Biscuits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC