Ham and Cheese Bagels Recipe
"These bite-size bagel sandwiches are easy to fix for breakfast, lunch snacks and family get-togethers," writes Kristin Dallum of Vancouver, Washington. "Both combinations of toppings are as yummy as they are colorful."
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 miniature bagels, split
- 3 ounces thinly sliced fully cooked ham
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 thin slices tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1. Spread cream cheese over cut sides of bagels. Place on an ungreased baking sheet with cream cheese side up. Cut the ham and cheddar cheese into 2-in. squares; place over cream cheese.
- 2. Top half of the bagels with tomato and onion and half with pineapple and parsley. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 1 dozen.
2 each: 223 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 422mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Ham and Cheese Bagels
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC