Ham and Cheese Bagels Recipe
"These bite-size bagel sandwiches are easy to fix for breakfast, lunch snacks and family get-togethers," writes Kristin Dallum of Vancouver, Washington. "Both combinations of toppings are as yummy as they are colorful."
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 miniature bagels, split
- 3 ounces thinly sliced fully cooked ham
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 thin slices tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Spread cream cheese over cut sides of bagels. Place on an ungreased baking sheet with cream cheese side up. Cut the ham and cheddar cheese into 2-in. squares; place over cream cheese.
- Top half of the bagels with tomato and onion and half with pineapple and parsley. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Ham and Cheese Bagels in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p40
Reviews for Ham and Cheese Bagels(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baked Ham >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Sandwiches >