Ham and Broccoli Strata Recipe
Entertaining is easy with this homespun strata that features broccoli, ham and cheese. You assemble it the night before you need it, so there's no last-minute fuss.
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, cut into 1-inch slices
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, ham and cheese; spread half into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange bread slices on top. Cover with remaining broccoli mixture. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, onion, mustard and hot pepper sauce. Pour over broccoli mixture. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Ham and Broccoli Strata in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2001, p12
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Ham and Broccoli Strata(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >