Ham and Broccoli Roll-ups Recipe
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 slices fully cooked ham (1/8 inch thick)
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
- 1. In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour. Stir in the mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, onion and salt. Combine the pineapple juice, milk and egg yolk. Gradually stir into butter mixture. Bring to a gentle boil; cook until thickened. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- 2. Top each piece of ham with a cheese slice and two to three broccoli spears. Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over broccoli. Roll-up, securing with toothpicks if necessary. Place, seam side down, in a greased shallow baking dish. Top with remaining sauce.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Ham and Broccoli Roll-ups
"Quick, easy, very tasty!"
"Made this on Christmas morning and everyone loved it."
"I made this for Christmas brunch. Everyone loved it. Will make again."