- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed and finely chopped
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry. Roll each sheet into a 12-in. square. Cut each into 16 squares.
- Place a heaping tablespoonful of broccoli mixture in the center of each square. Brush edges of pastry with eggs. Bring opposite corners over filling; pinch seams to seal.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Reviews forHam and Broccoli Puffs
"This is a fantastic appetizer. I did have to add extra shredded cheese, but my family is a cheese-loving family! :)"
"Just out of the oven. Great appetizer !!!! I will def. make it a lot more. :)"
"http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Ham-and-Broccoli-Puffs#5 I have made this recipe for my Christmas party for years and have always received rave reviews. I have passed the recipe along to countless friends and they to have had success with it."