Ham and Broccoli Divan Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (6 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; spoon half into a skillet. Top with the broccoli, ham, half of the onions and cheese.
- 2. Spoon remaining soup mixture over cheese and top with remaining onions. Cover and cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Do not stir. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 387 calories, 26g fat (10g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 1339mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein
Reviews for Ham and Broccoli Divan
"Unfortunately, we did not care for this recipe.....sorry!"
"When I was a young girl growing up, my Auntie made this same recipe. It was very good and tasty. You could not eat enough of it."
"Mixed in 2 cups of cheese instead of 1 cup. This a a keeper! Thank you for sharing."