Ham and Broccoli Divan Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (6 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; spoon half into a skillet. Top with the broccoli, ham, half of the onions and cheese.
- 2. Spoon remaining soup mixture over cheese and top with remaining onions. Cover and cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Do not stir. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 387 calories, 26 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 1,339 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Ham and Broccoli Divan
"Unfortunately, we did not care for this recipe.....sorry!"
"When I was a young girl growing up, my Auntie made this same recipe. It was very good and tasty. You could not eat enough of it."
"Mixed in 2 cups of cheese instead of 1 cup. This a a keeper! Thank you for sharing."