- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (6 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; spoon half into a skillet. Top with the broccoli, ham, half of the onions and cheese.
- Spoon remaining soup mixture over cheese and top with remaining onions. Cover and cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Do not stir. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Ham and Broccoli Divan in Country Pork 1996, p45
Reviews for Ham and Broccoli Divan(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2011
When I was a young girl growing up, my Auntie made this same recipe. It was very good and tasty. You could not eat enough of it.
Reviewed May. 10, 2011
Mixed in 2 cups of cheese instead of 1 cup. This a a keeper! Thank you for sharing.