- 2-1/2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups 2% milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine broccoli, soup, 3/4 cup milk and seasonings in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; add the ham and cheese. Cook and stir until cheese is melted. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Combine biscuit mix, egg and remaining milk in a small bowl just until moistened. Drop by tablespoonfuls over ham mixture; spread gently.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Ham and Broccoli Biscuit Bake
Sort By :
"My husband, who is very picky, told me this recipe was a "make again"."
"I added pepper jack cheese instead of Monterrey jack cheese. My whole family loved it even my picky son."
"If I were to make it again, I would double the sauce (ham and broccoli) but keep the amount of the topping the same. Maybe it's one of those dishes that tastes better the next day."
"Used chicken breasts, cream of chicken soup and tossed in a handful of cooked egg noodles.. excellent!"
"This looks so good. But there is one problem my sister hates cooked broccoli. But she loves cream cheese and ham so I will grind the broccoli then mix it with the cream cheese she will never notice."