Ham and Broccoli Biscuit Bake Recipe
Whenever I cook this creamy dish, I’m on alert to make sure my husband doesn’t nibble before I bring it to the table. I chide him, but really, who could resist the aroma or the golden crust bubbling to the top? —Amy Wheeler, Baltimore, Maryland
- 2-1/2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups 2% milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine broccoli, soup, 3/4 cup milk and seasonings in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; stir in ham and cheese. Cook and stir until cheese is melted. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- 2. Combine biscuit mix, egg and remaining milk in a small bowl just until moistened. Drop by tablespoonfuls over ham mixture; spread gently.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece equals 340 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 1,408 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC