- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves, divided
- 1/2 pound sliced deli ham
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, rind removed, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Spread four bread slices with half of the preserves. Layer with ham and cheese. Spread remaining bread with remaining preserves; place over cheese, preserves side down. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- In a large skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Ham and Brie Melts
Sort By :
This is one of the finest grilled sandwiches I've ever eaten. It really is an easy-to-make tasty combo of flavors. Absolutely mouth-watering!!!!
Fabulous sandwich - have made it several times and will make again with Easter ham leftovers
I was born in germany and we make sandwiches similar to this one, we just use diff bread
Delicious, and so easy! The only thing I changed was to substitute spreadable fruit for the preserves. A little less sweet, but still wonderful. Will be making these again!
very tasty, we loved it
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Ham Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Ham Sandwich Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >