- In a large bowl, toss spaghetti with eggs and 1/4 cup Parmesan
- cheese. Spread into two greased 2-qt. baking dishes.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually add the evaporated milk, milk and broth. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat. Whisk in the mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion,
- mustard, parsley and rosemary. Stir in cheddar cheese and remaining
- Parmesan until blended.
- Sprinkle ham and asparagus over spaghetti crust. Pour cheese sauce
- over top. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake
- 5-10 minutes longer or until edges are bubbly. Yield: 2 casseroles
- (8 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 307 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 530 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.