- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 8 to 10 thin ham slices
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Steam asparagus until tender; pat dry. Roll a slice of ham around two to three asparagus stalks. Place ham rolls, seam side down, in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine the soup and milk; pour over the ham rolls. top with almonds.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. (Can also be microwaved on high for 3-5 minutes.) Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Ham and Asparagus Roll-ups in Country Woman March/April 1994, p35
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Ham and Asparagus Roll-ups(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >