Ham and Asparagus Au Gratin Recipe
- 6 slices baked ham
- 24 asparagus spears, cooked and drained
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Finely chopped fresh parsley, optional
- 1. Wrap each ham slice around 4 asparagus spears and place seam side down in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Beat together eggs, yolks, cream, salt and pepper. Pour over ham rolls.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until top begins to brown and the tip of a knife inserted in the egg mixture comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheeses and parsley if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Ham and Asparagus Au Gratin
"made this tonight for my family! SOOO GOOD! didn't take long at all. after it was cooked i put the cheese onthe top, put it in the oven under Boil for 3 minutes with the oven door a little bit open. turned out perfect"
"My family loves this recipe & its easy to make."