- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20
- Meanwhile, drain apricots, reserving syrup. Cut apricots into 1/4-in.
- slices; set aside. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar,
- cornstarch and salt. Add apricot nectar and reserved syrup; stir
- until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or
- until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in the butter, lemon
- juice and apricot slices. Serve with crepes.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 crepes with 1/4 cup sauce equals 258 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 493 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.