Ham, Turkey and Wild Rice Salad Recipe
- 5 cups cooked wild rice
- 1/2 cup Western salad dressing
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine rice and dressing; cover and chill overnight. Add ham, turkey, celery, peas, radishes and onion. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, curry, salt and pepper; mix well. Stir into salad. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 360 calories, 24 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 573 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Ham, Turkey and Wild Rice Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.