This casserole reminds me of a loaded baked potato. I usually make it several times a month—I've even served it to company. I'm always asked for the recipe, which I got from my sister.—Peggy Grieme, Pinehurst, North Carolina
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen steak fries
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange fries in a greased 3-qt. baking dish; layer with broccoli and then ham. Combine soup, milk and mayonnaise until smooth; pour over ham.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Ham 'n' Tater Bake in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p121
Reviews for Ham 'n' Tater Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review