Ham 'n' Tater Bake Recipe
This casserole reminds me of a loaded baked potato. I usually make it several times a month—I've even served it to company. I'm always asked for the recipe, which I got from my sister.—Peggy Grieme, Pinehurst, North Carolina
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min. YIELD:6-8 servings
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen steak fries
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange fries in a greased 3-qt. baking dish; layer with broccoli and then ham. Combine soup, milk and mayonnaise until smooth; pour over ham.
- 2. Cover and bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 375 calories, 23 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 775 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 12 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC