Ham 'n' Tater Bake Recipe
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen steak fries
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Arrange the fries in a greased 3-qt. baking dish; layer with broccoli and then ham. Combine the soup, milk and mayonnaise until smooth; pour over ham.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Tater Bake(10)
Sort By :
Used this as a base, made a some changes: used a 19oz pkg of frozen sweet potato fries, 4c fresh chopped broccoli (microwaved before adding to baking dish), added a medium onion and a couple cloves minced garlic (sauteed then added with the broccoli), 98% fat free broccoli cheddar soup, and subbed low fat sour cream instead of the mayo. Was quite tasty! Yes, the fries are not crispy--more like mashed potatoes, but that's what I was expecting being baked with all the toppings on them.
This is very good and easy to make. I did use the broccoli cheese soup and sour cream like one of the reviews suggested. The only thing I would suggest is to maybe bake it at 375 because it wasn't hot when it came out, just warm.
I have no idea why anyone would say this doesn't have flavor. It was delicious and was eaten by every member of the family and enjoyed. The only changes I made was to add a little sour cream and shredded cheese and a little melted velveeta to the sauce after reading reviews to use a cheese soup. The broccoli soup was great with a little cheese added in. Husband gave it a 7 out of 10. I also split this recipe into 2 -9x9s and put one in the freezer. There was plenty for our family of 5 in a half batch. Thanks for a great and easy recipe. Will be using this one for my freezer cooking too!
This is a great recipe! I left out the broccoli and used cheddar cheese soup instead of cream of broccoli. Came out creamy and delicious! This recipe is also great reheated.
This recipe is a keeper and will definitely make again.
It was all right but not enough flavor...not even sure how I would modify it to improve it. Won't be making again.