- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen steak fries
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange fries in a greased 3-qt. baking dish; layer with broccoli and then ham. Combine soup, milk and mayonnaise until smooth; pour over ham.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Tater Bake
Sort By :
"Used this as a base, made a some changes: used a 19oz pkg of frozen sweet potato fries, 4c fresh chopped broccoli (microwaved before adding to baking dish), added a medium onion and a couple cloves minced garlic (sauteed then added with the broccoli), 98% fat free broccoli cheddar soup, and subbed low fat sour cream instead of the mayo. Was quite tasty! Yes, the fries are not crispy--more like mashed potatoes, but that's what I was expecting being baked with all the toppings on them."
"This is very good and easy to make. I did use the broccoli cheese soup and sour cream like one of the reviews suggested. The only thing I would suggest is to maybe bake it at 375 because it wasn't hot when it came out, just warm."
"I have no idea why anyone would say this doesn't have flavor. It was delicious and was eaten by every member of the family and enjoyed. The only changes I made was to add a little sour cream and shredded cheese and a little melted velveeta to the sauce after reading reviews to use a cheese soup. The broccoli soup was great with a little cheese added in. Husband gave it a 7 out of 10. I also split this recipe into 2 -9x9s and put one in the freezer. There was plenty for our family of 5 in a half batch. Thanks for a great and easy recipe. Will be using this one for my freezer cooking too!"
"This is a great recipe! I left out the broccoli and used cheddar cheese soup instead of cream of broccoli. Came out creamy and delicious! This recipe is also great reheated.This recipe is a keeper and will definitely make again."
"It was all right but not enough flavor...not even sure how I would modify it to improve it. Won't be making again."