Ham 'n' Swiss Rolls Recipe
My kids loved ham and cheese sandwiches, so I created these quick breakfast pockets for mornings when they were too rushed to sit down for breakfast. I still make them after all these years! —Marjorie Carey, Alamosa, Colorado
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent rolls into eight triangles. In a small bowl, combine ham, cheese, mustard and onion; place 2 tablespoons mixture in the center of each triangle.
- 2. Fold points toward center and pinch edges to seal. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
2 each: 357 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 966mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (5g sugars, trace fiber), 16g protein
Reviews for Ham 'n' Swiss Rolls
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC