My kids loved ham and cheese sandwiches, so I created these quick breakfast pockets for mornings when they were too rushed to sit down for breakfast. I still make them after all these years! —Marjorie Carey, Alamosa, Colorado
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent rolls into eight triangles. In a small bowl, combine ham, cheese, mustard and onion; place 2 tablespoons mixture in the center of each triangle.
- Fold points toward center and pinch edges to seal. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham 'N' Swiss Rolls in Country Woman September/October 2004, p39
Reviews for Ham 'n' Swiss Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review