"As a nurse on the night shift, I get home at 7 a.m.," she relates. "So I depend on no-fuss recipes in planning breakfast for husband Joseph and me." Among her creative morning offerings is the menu presented here. Like all beat-the-clock meals featured on this page, it can start waking up family taste buds in half an hour. "Our grown children are big fans of ham and cheese. My Ham 'n' Swiss Rolls are perfect for families on the go," Marjorie says.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent rolls into eight triangles. In a small bowl, combine ham, cheese, mustard and onion; place 2 tablespoons mixture in the center of each triangle.
- Fold points toward center and pinch edges to seal. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham 'N' Swiss Rolls in Country Woman September/October 2004, p39
Reviews for Ham 'n' Swiss Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review