Ham 'n' Swiss Ring
My family loves ham and cheese together, so I came up with this recipe. I like to serve this rich creamy dish with rice and steamed broccoli.
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bale: 20 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Arrange crescent rolls on a 13-in. round pizza pan, forming a ring
- with wide ends overlapping and pointed ends facing the outer edge of
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter for 8 minutes
- or until juices are absorbed. Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
- Spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points of rolls over filling and
- tuck under wide ends at center (filling with be visible).
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 393 calories, 24 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 1,072 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 17 g protein.