- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1 drop hot pepper sauce
- 5 English muffins, split and toasted
- In a bowl, combine cheese, ham, green pepper and onion. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Spread 1/4 cup on each muffin half; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 5 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Ham 'n' Swiss Muffins in Country Pork 1996, p23
Reviews for Ham 'n' Swiss Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review