Ham 'n' Spuds Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced pimientos
- 1 tablespoon prepared spicy brown or yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, ham, eggs, olives, celery, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, relish, pimientos, mustard and vinegar; pour over potato mixture. Toss lightly to coat. Chill for several hours. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 254 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 130 mg cholesterol, 710 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Spuds Salad
"OMG this is the best salad I ever had. HIGHLY recommended and thank you to Jo Baker for sharing."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.