Ham 'n' Spuds Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced pimientos
- 1 tablespoon prepared spicy brown or yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, ham, eggs, olives, celery, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, relish, pimientos, mustard and vinegar; pour over potato mixture. Toss lightly to coat. Chill for several hours. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Ham 'n' Spuds Salad
Sort By :
OMG this is the best salad I ever had. HIGHLY recommended and thank you to Jo Baker for sharing.