Ham 'n' Sausage Kabobs
Meaty skewers round out any breakfast menu. A glaze of honey, maple syrup and mustard pleasantly coats every bite-size piece.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 smoked sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/3 pound fully cooked ham (1 inch thick), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread sausage and
- ham. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Combine the
- remaining ingredients; brush over kabobs. Bake at 375° for 10-15
- minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 230 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 858 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 12 g protein.