Ham 'n' Salami Jambalaya Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1. In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until rice and vegetables are tender. Discard bay leaves. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 227 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 814mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein .
Reviews for Ham 'n' Salami Jambalaya
"This is very easy to make and everyone liked it. Even the young grand-kids."