Ham 'n' Salami Jambalaya Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1. In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until rice and vegetables are tender. Discard bay leaves. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 227 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 814mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Salami Jambalaya
"This is very easy to make and everyone liked it. Even the young grand-kids."