Ham 'n' Onion Frittata Recipe
Hearty and filling, this dish is one I usually take to potluck brunches. My family asks me to fix this often in the colder months, and I'm always happy to oblige.
- 1 cup diced peeled potatoes
- 5 eggs
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. Cook potatoes in water until almost tender; drain. In a bowl, beat eggs; gradually add cheese spread and milk (mixture will appear lumpy). Stir in potatoes, ham and half the onions. In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, melt butter over low heat; remove from the heat. pour egg mixture into skillet. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining onions; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 351 calories, 26 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 231 mg cholesterol, 1,123 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Onion Frittata
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC