Ham 'n' Egg Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Press onto the bottom and 1/4 in. up the sides, sealing seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper. Sprinkle ham, hash browns and cheddar cheese over crust. Carefully pour egg mixture over cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Egg Pizza
Sort By :
We didn't mind this piza, but we didn't think it was that spectacular. It seemed very dry. I can't say that I plan to make this again although I think it's a unique idea.
This recipe went over real big on Christmas morning.
Made this for a holiday breakfast - it was a huge hit. Simple - but delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >