Ham 'n' Egg Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Unroll crescent roll dough and place on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Press onto the bottom and 1/4 in. up the sides, sealing seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper. Sprinkle ham, hash browns and cheddar cheese over crust. Carefully pour egg mixture over cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 369 calories, 22g fat (9g saturated fat), 156mg cholesterol, 1155mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Egg Pizza
"We didn't mind this piza, but we didn't think it was that spectacular. It seemed very dry. I can't say that I plan to make this again although I think it's a unique idea."
"This recipe went over real big on Christmas morning."
"Made this for a holiday breakfast - it was a huge hit. Simple - but delicious!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.