Ham 'n' Egg Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Unroll crescent roll dough and place on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Press onto the bottom and 1/4 in. up the sides, sealing seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper. Sprinkle ham, hash browns and cheddar cheese over crust. Carefully pour egg mixture over cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 369 calories, 22 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 156 mg cholesterol, 1,155 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Egg Pizza
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.