Ham 'n' Egg Pizza
I like to fix this fun dish when we invite our children and grandchildren for brunch. There's never a slice left! The recipe is quick and easy to prepare, using refrigerated crescent rolls to form the crust. The ham makes it hearty.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place on an ungreased 12-in. pizza
- pan. Press onto the bottom and 1/4 in. up the sides, sealing seams
- and perforations. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper. Sprinkle ham, hash
- browns and cheddar cheese over crust. Carefully pour egg mixture
- over cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until
- eggs are completely set. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 369 calories, 22 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 156 mg cholesterol, 1,155 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.