I like to fix this fun dish when we invite our children and grandchildren for brunch. There's never a slice left! The recipe is quick and easy to prepare, using refrigerated crescent rolls to form the crust. The ham makes it hearty.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Press onto the bottom and 1/4 in. up the sides, sealing seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper. Sprinkle ham, hash browns and cheddar cheese over crust. Carefully pour egg mixture over cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ham 'n' Egg Pizza in Country Woman March/April 2000, p33
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Egg Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review