Ham 'n' Egg Muffins Recipe
“This recipe is a favorite Saturday night supper, accompanied by salad and some fruit,” says Emily Chaney of Blue Hill, Maine. “Sometimes I double or triple the recipe for Sunday brunch with friends.”
- 1 English muffin, split
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 slices deli ham (1 ounce each)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- Paprika, optional
- 1. Place English muffin halves on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Place ham and hard-cooked eggs on each muffin half; top with sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Bake 15 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 256 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 239mg cholesterol, 617mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Egg Muffins
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC