“This recipe is a favorite Saturday night supper, accompanied by salad and some fruit,” says Emily Chaney of Blue Hill, Maine. “Sometimes I double or triple the recipe for Sunday brunch with friends.”
Featured In: 60 Muffin Recipes Worth Waking Up For
- 1 English muffin, split
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 slices deli ham (1 ounce each)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- Paprika, optional
- Place English muffin halves on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Place ham and hard-cooked eggs on each muffin half; top with sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Bake 15 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Ham 'n' Egg Muffins in Cooking for 2 Spring 2006, p31
Reviews for Ham 'n' Egg Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review