- a wire rack. Immediately split puffs open; discard soft dough from
- inside. Cool.
- For filling, in a saucepan, melt butter; stir in the flour, salt and
- pepper until smooth. Add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for
- 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Add ham, hard-cooked egg, green
- pepper and pimientos if desired; heat through. Spoon into puffs;
- replace tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 518 calories, 34 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 315 mg cholesterol, 1,378 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.