Ham 'n' Egg Burritos Recipe
“This is our favorite way to serve up egg burritos,” writes Marlene Zimmerman of Goshen, Indiana. “My husband loves adding hot sauce to his.”
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk eggs and salt. In a large skillet, heat butter until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are partially set. Add the ham, 1/4 cup cheese and salsa; cook and stir until eggs are completely set.
- 2. Spoon egg mixture off-center on each tortilla; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
1 burrito equals 579 calories, 31 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 489 mg cholesterol, 1,924 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 31 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC