Ham 'n' Corn Chowder Recipe
This soup comes together faster than you can believe! “My family had a hard time finding a corn chowder we all liked, so I took ingredients from those we enjoyed and this is the result,” writes Danna Chambers from Topsham, Maine.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced new potatoes, drained
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup cubed deli ham
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 5-8 minutes or until heated through, stirring twice. Yield: 3 servings.
2 cups equals 392 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 1,861 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Corn Chowder
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC