Ham 'n' Corn Chowder Recipe
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced new potatoes, drained
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup cubed deli ham
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 5-8 minutes or until heated through, stirring twice. Yield: 3 servings.
2 cup: 392 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 1861mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 6g fiber), 19g protein .
Reviews for Ham 'n' Corn Chowder
"Great and quick! Did not have nacho soup. Replaced with cream of potato. Topped with spicy pepper jack cheese. With the flavorful addition to cheese on top it was liked by all."
"I doubled this recipe so there would be leftovers and I think it tasted even better the next day. Also, I heated it on the stovetop instead of the microwave. Very good & very easy."
"This is so wonderful and so easy to make."